Plus Size Fashion Must - BaroqueThursday, November 08, 2012
If you're on the hunt for plus size baroque fashion for your curvy body, here are some great pieces I found around the web. I have to be honest, it was VERY hard to find baroque! I couldn't believe it and was slightly sad I couldn't find a truly fantastic baroque jacket, since when I think of this trend, I envision a luxurious and completely embellished blazer/jacket. Alas, couldn't find one.
But, if you know of any more baroque finds, please let us all know below in the comments!
Here are the links for the plus size baroque items I did find:
- Scarf from Nordstrom - I'm not one to spend $50 on a scarf, but I would consider this a piece that would last forever and go with anything.
- Blush & Silver Peplum Dress from Dorothy Perkins - I love Dorothy Perkins, unfortunately I can't fit in it! But, I do see they go to size 18 and I hear it's true to size. So wanted to include this for the smaller plus readers.
- Skater Dress from SimplyBe - Now this dress is absolutely gorgeous, explaining why only a few sizes are left - 8, 12, 18, 22.
- Needlelace Floral Top from Fashion to Figure - This top is technically not baroque, BUT I do think it's close enough to the trend to experience the luxury and with FTF you get it for $30!
- Gold Baroque Skinny Jean by Seven7 Jeans from Lane Bryant - This has to be the BEST baroque print I've found and in a pant it's so luxurious.
- Baroque Legging from Macy's - This legging is a steal! Only $21.98 and a great piece to pair with a chic black blazer and gold jewelry for the office or meeting.