Review // SVOBODA Premium DenimThursday, February 23, 2012
Soooooo I've been wearing my SVOBODA Jeggings like there's nothing else in my closet, well those and my black Source of Wisdom Luxe Skinnies from Torrid.
These were gifted to me from the owner of the company, Jessica Svoboda, who is also a good friend of mine and someone I've known in the plus industry since I started Skorch in 2006. She is someone I can rely on to shoot it straight and someone who knows more about the plus manufacturing process than almost anyone else I know. So, I can confidently tell you there's a reason why her jeans are carried in the finest stores, it's because she has spent years perfecting her product for the plus size woman and is obsessed with quality and perfection....that makes for some great jeans ladies :).
I feel horrible it's taken me so long to give you guys my review on these babies and even though Jess and I are friends, you and I are too and I will always give you my 100% honest opinion. So, here's a recap of the outfits I've worn these jeggings in and my review is below.
Things I love about these jeggings:
- Fabric - SUPER Luxe
- Color - I love the denim sheen/color - in my opinion, its the PERFECT dark denim.
- Sizing - Was nice to have a pair that fix right.
- Length - These are Regular length and are nice and perfectly long.
- How many sizes they are offered in! 10-28, Petite/Reg/Tall
- Price - While I understand the pricing - $138 can be hard for women to do.
- Button - The button seems to have too much give - enough for me to think it's going to fall off....but I've looked and it's secure?