Here's my fail proof recipe for an effortlessly chic business day outfit:
- Long sleeve Jersey knit boyfriend blazer. I love the kind with a few faux buttons on the wrist, the detail makes you look more polished. I love jersey knit because it moves with you and doesn't wrinkle, so easy! This blazer was a $5 clearance find at Lane Bryant forever ago. SUCH. A PERFECT BLAZERRRRRR.
- White perfect cami - I get mine from ROSS for like $5. I NEVER pay retail for basics.
- Perfect pair of dark denim. I know it can be crazy hard to find "THE" pair, but after much trial, I really have found my perfect pair. They have a TINY bit of wash, perfect fit for my body type and so comfortable. These are from Torrid, the Sophia Blue Wash Skinny.
- Perfect pair of cute flats. These are from Torrid, I love the Chanel inspired toe.
- Perfect over sized clutch to mask the notepads/wallet/ipad. Super chic and no one would ever guess it's really a glorified pee-chee :D. This one is from SimplyBe and on sale for only $29! That's a deal.
Go work it baby!