Where's my horse?Monday, November 21, 2011
Crap. I can't whistle, guess I won't find him. LOLS!! But, I'm dressed the part.
I had a fun lunch with my friend the other day and was in a hurry so I just threw together the comfy items in my closet and somehow came out feeling like a plus size equestrian! I just love these pieces, my go-to can't live without fashion favorites. I'm absolutely obsessed with boots right now, so you'll be seeing a lot of that.
My plus size fashion must haves:
- Ruched-Sleeve Blazer from Torrid - Size 3 THE BEST BLAZER IN MY CLOSET!
- 3/4 sleeve white tunic with embelished pocket from Lane Bryant - Size 24
- Medium Wash Denim Jeggings from Avenue - Size 28
- 11WW Boots from Jessica London (see wide calf boot article for full deets)
- Relic crossbody handbag from Kohl's (on sale for $32!!!!) - plenty of room for a big girl!
- Necklace from Macy's (long time ago)
www.facebook.com/jessicakanestyle / www.twitter.com/jessicakane